Cookie usage policy
Utilities and cookies may be used in order for the user to benefit from some of the Services or Website offered by the Website, to perform faster and more active transactions, to evaluate user preferences, to customize/personalize the Website according to user preferences, to carry out advertising activities and to increase Website performance.
If these Services/Website are used, the data related to the form and scope of such use is saved in the Website database and/or some cookies are used and some information is sent to the users through them. Data saved through cookies KOMBALARA TELEKOM Communication Information and Software Services Joint Stock Company
(“KOMBALARA TELEKOM”) are processed and recorded. The cookies used on the Website are listed below. You can refer to the settings section of your browser to change the cookie settings or to block cookies.
If you block cookies or change the relevant settings; Your access to the Website or its features, Services may be partially or wholly restricted.
Cookies used on the website
Google Analytics is Google's free analytics tool that helps website and app owners understand what visitors are doing on their websites and apps. It may use a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics to Google without identifying visitors. The main cookie used by Google Analytics is the '_ga' cookie
Insider uses "cookies", which are small text files that contain a unique identifier of your computer or a third-party analytics provider, via a web browser. It uses it to improve services and websites. Insider uses Google Analytics to track the performance of certain marketing campaigns and some of their products. This is to allow third-party service providers to create adapted ads on behalf of Insiders on different touchpoints. These service providers may collect non-personally identifiable information such as your contact information and your IP address. These cookies also provide statistical information on how our website is used and performance.
1. General: By using this site, you have read and accepted the privacy and security terms and conditions. If you think that you cannot fulfill the obligations stipulated in the privacy conditions, do not use this site. Some special additional terms and conditions may apply to the use of some places on the site or the interaction to be established with these places.
2. Follow-up/change of privacy and security conditions: Kombalara Telekom (“Site Owner”) has the right to change privacy and security conditions or bring additional conditions at any time without prior notice. Changes made in order to be informed about the nature of the information collected during use, how it is used, when this information is shared with third parties and all necessary privacy conditions will be presented on this page. Since the Site Owner reserves the right to make changes in the privacy conditions, it is necessary to regularly monitor and read the privacy and security conditions. The use of this site after such a change means that the changes in privacy and security conditions are accepted.
3. Open system: Users; (The term user is used as a general definition describing everyone who enters the website, including members, if any). It knows and accepts that all kinds of information, including information, may be the addressee of unlawful acts of third parties. The Site Owner makes no guarantees regarding security and malicious acts.
4. User information:Any content and personal information (including but not limited to all kinds of text, documents, music, announcements, advertisements, opinions and thoughts conveyed by the User, transmitted or sent through the Site, sound or text or moving / still image) Any content containing) User is responsible. Users declare and guarantee that any information they transmit/send to the Site is reliable, accurate, does not violate the rights of third parties, and is not illegal. The Site Owner reserves the right to completely or partially unpublish or block access to content posted on the Site by Users, which it believes to cause harm or burden to other Users or third parties, or content contrary to the legislation. However, it has no obligation in this regard.
5. Username and password: The Site Owner may make the use of some sections dependent on membership/registration. During registration, the User may be given a name and password, or the user may be asked to create a name and password. The user is directly responsible for the protection of the user name and password, their incorrect or illegal use and any possible unauthorized use. The user is responsible for creating the password in a more secure way using special numbers, letters and characters or making the necessary changes. The responsibility of all transactions made using the membership name and password belongs to the user. In case of loss of member name and password, unauthorized third parties, or in case of a situation that threatens member security, the site and/or site owner is immediately notified.
6. Protection of information: The Site Owner makes maximum efforts to ensure the security of all pages on the website. A wide variety of technical and administrative practices are used to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of the data stored on the site.
7. Third party sites: On this site, there may be sub and upper sites operated by third parties, which the Site Owner does not operate or control, and may be linked/linked/informed to them. The Site Owner does not have any guarantees or special commitments regarding the content, security, privacy policies and continuous communication of these accessed sites. Responsibility is subject to the conditions written on the websites of third parties. Before taking any action, the security and privacy conditions on the mentioned sites should be read. The Site Owner cannot be held responsible for the personal information provided to the said sites, the content and services utilized from these sites, or the privacy policies and practices of these sites.
8. Site utilities: It may be necessary to use utilities in order for the user to take advantage of some parts of the site. If these sections are used, data about the form and scope of use can be saved in the site database. Likewise, in order for you to benefit from the sections more easily, we may use some "cookies" and send some information to the user through them.
9. The consent you give regarding your personal data, to serve you; promotional activities of our services, members, third parties; legal requirements etc. cases, including the permission to use it.
· Name, surname, address / place of residence, IP information, e-mail address, telephone number, etc., in order to visit, use or benefit from any part of the site. personal data is/may be recorded, given to the site. The User shall be deemed to have accepted that he/she has disclosed this information, taking into account that the personal data he/she has given/explained and saved will be open to the Site Owner, and that any information or content he/she discloses to the site loses its confidentiality to the Site Owner. If the user chooses to share his/her personal data and content with other users or third parties with the sharing level he/she has chosen, he/she shall be deemed to have accepted that every information and content he/she saves loses its confidentiality against other users and third parties.
· Site Owner, the personal data provided by the user, for purposes such as providing access to the Site, member login, ensuring Site security, analysis of user habits, tastes and preferences, creating statistics, communication, marketing, making announcements, or for other purposes for which the explicit consent of the user is obtained; may use, process, store, share with third parties in the country or abroad in accordance with the legislation and Personal Data Policy, may be used within the scope of advertising, marketing, notification and similar activities related to the field of activity of Kombalara Telecom, classify and store in databases, can use the data in the database. In this context, the Site Owner has the right to benefit from site activity information, access tools and browser information.
· Detailed information on Personal Data and the rights to data processing can be found in the Clarification Text and Personal Data Policy published on the Site.
· Special Qualified Personal Data: Site Owner in any way and absolutely, unless required by law from users; does not request sensitive information such as race and ethnic identity, religious/political/philosophical opinion, physical or mental health and characteristics. The Site Owner has no responsibility for the fact that this information has been given, recorded or disclosed.
· Commercial communication: Kombalara Telecom may send electronic messages or commercial electronic messages to the website or to your contact address that you have forwarded or registered/registered in some way. It is deemed that you have given your prior consent/approval for the sending of electronic messages to be sent via any electronic communication, whether commercial or not. You can always use the right to revoke the consent/approval you have given and reject electronic messages of a commercial nature. Rejection requests will be processed by Kombalara Telecom within 3 working days at the latest. Rejection paths are shown in electronic messages where the sender is Kombalara Telecom.
· Violation of privacy and security conditions: In case of non-compliance with the privacy conditions or an attempt to violate the rules, the right to refuse, remove, delete the information available in the system, whether the violation occurs in full or not, suspend users' access to the site and services without prior notice. reserves the right (although not obligatory) to terminate, cancel the membership. This rule also applies in case of an indirect violation or attempted violation of the terms by a third party acting on behalf of the user.
· Information and communication: For your questions regarding the privacy conditions of the www.kombalara.net website, you can get more information by writing to email@example.com
1. www.kombalara.net. It is the website of KOMBALARA TELEKOM Communication Information and Software Services Joint Stock Company (“Kombalara Telekom”), where the corporate information of the KOMBALARA TELEKOM is presented (“Site”). Please read the terms below. Your access to the site is subject to the following legal conditions determined between you and KOMBALARA TELEKOM.
i. By entering this site, using the site means that you have read and accepted the usage policy and terms. For this, your "declaration of acceptance" taken or created in any form is not required.
The site is constantly renewed and updated by KOMBALARA TELEKOM in order to provide the best possible service to the users (the term User is used as a general term describing everyone who enters the site, including membership).
Depending on innovations and updates, changes may occur in the information and content presented.
4. Use of the site and content:
i. On the site; Logo, brand, promotional material, data file, written text, information, news, opinion, advice, advertisement, announcement, sound, music, video, photograph, visual, software and a part of similar content (“Site Content”) are directly created by KOMBALARA TELEKOM. , some of them may be published by obtaining from other sources.
ii. KOMBALARA TELEKOM does not guarantee the accuracy and reliability of information, communication, commercial electronic messages or other websites to which information is given or linked from other websites or linked sites, and does not assume any legal responsibility. It is the responsibility of the users to comply with the usage and privacy policies and other warnings of the said third party websites.
iii. The information and quotations of third parties on the site are for promotional purposes. The KOMBALARA TELEKOM and/or the owners of this content have the right to change the content and terms of service without notice.
iv. There may be age-related legal restrictions on the site. Users must comply with these restrictions.
v.Users do not have the right to sell products or services, make commercial advertisements, make announcements and similar initiatives or trade by using the site pages or site content, unless otherwise stipulated by KOMBALARA TELEKOM.
vi. KOMBALARA TELEKOM has the right to determine the site and the content of the site as it wishes, and may present the site with advertisements and promotions. Advertising and promotions do not have to be directly related to the site. KOMBALARA TELEKOM may change its advertising practices and tariffs as and when it wishes, without prior notice.
vii. It is accepted that users who benefit from the content of the site assume the risk related to the content to be obtained through this site.
viii.Regardless of the source, the user has the right to attempt or not to act according to the content of the site or any communication to be made through the site. The legal consequences of the decision to be made in this regard belong exclusively to the user. KOMBALARA TELEKOM does not assume any responsibility in this regard.
ix. KOMBALARA TELEKOM cannot be held responsible for any material, moral, legal, financial consequences, damages or indirect damages such as loss of profits that may arise due to any use, including incorrect, unlawful or illegal use of the content and services provided on the site. KOMBALARA TELEKOM does not guarantee the accuracy and adequacy of all kinds of opinions, information, evaluations, comments and statistical figures and values in the resources accessed through the site. Errors and deficiencies in the resources accessed through the site, disruptions that may occur in data publication, delays, incompleteness, inaccuracies or stopping of data publication, direct and / or indirect damages that may be incurred as a result of using the accessed information, lack of profit, KOMBALARA TELEKOM cannot be held responsible for moral damages and damages incurred by third parties. KOMBALARA TELEKOM may stop, cancel, change and/or eliminate such data flow without any prior notice.
5. User content
i. Responsibility for transactions and actions related to any information, written text, opinion, visual, photograph, link and similar content (“User Content”) sent or disclosed to the site by the user (KOMBALARA TELEKOM and third parties indemnification responsibility) included) belongs exclusively to the user. KOMBALARA TELEKOM reserves the right to pre-qualify, review, completely or partially remove from scope, unpublish or block access to User Content submitted or posted on the site by users, without any obligation in this regard.
ii. The User agrees and undertakes that he/she will not make any profit from the User Content he/she will add and not engage in commercial activities.
iii. It is accepted that the confidentiality of any User Content sent, transmitted, used, created or transmitted to third parties via the Site by the Users is no longer valid and does not contain any intellectual and industrial rights/copyright/license rights. When users create and add to their account any content that is confidential or considered to have intellectual and industrial property rights, it is deemed that this content does not contain a "legal defect" and has the right to publish them by digital transmission. Otherwise, all responsibility belongs to the User.
iv. The User, that the User Content uploaded to the site or shared in any way includes the promotion, logo or similar content to be determined by the KOMBALARA TELEKOM and without any explanation or sign regarding the right ownership or the disclosing Logo and/or other can be used by users; may be shared with third parties or uploaded to other websites, linked to; has accepted that it can be viewed by third parties without membership requirements. The KOMBALARA TELEKOM may trade User Content and generate revenue on them by any means. The User accepts and declares that he gives unconditional permission to the use of User Content by KOMBALARA TELEKOM.
6. No warranty:
This site is provided for the benefit of the users as is and does not contain any written or verbal guarantees, specific or general, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
KOMBALARA TELEKOM does not guarantee that the functions and content on this site are safe and error-free, that the defects will be eliminated or that the site itself or the upstream and downstream sites/links of third parties do not contain viruses or other harmful content, together with the server used in the provision of this site.
The KOMBALARA TELEKOM, the site and the content provided; does not give any express or implied commitment that it will meet all expectations, purposes and special needs, and that it will be of uninterrupted and sufficient quality. Because of the KOMBALARA TELEKOM, site or site Content; KOMBALARA TELEKOM does not take any responsibility against the members or Users for sconsequential damages such as loss of profit, consequential damages or indirect damages. KOMBALARA TELEKOM , without prior notice, partially or completely terminates the publication of the site, closure, all content, visual design and similar elements on the site partially. or completely change, disable or make a fee.
7. Upper and Lower Links
On this site, there may be upper and lower sites operated by third parties, which KOMBALARA TELEKOM does not own or control, and links to these may be provided, links/information may be provided. KOMBALARA TELEKOM does not have any guarantees or special commitments regarding the content, suitability, security, privacy policies and continuous communication of these accessed sites. KOMBALARA TELEKOM cannot be held responsible for the personal data provided to these sites, the content and services utilized from them, and the privacy policies and practices of these sites.
8. Membership conditions:
1. Registration: KOMBALARA TELEKOM may make the use of some sections dependent on membership/registration, organize different membership categories, and change existing categories. Some identification and contact information may be required during registration.
2. Member name and password: Name and password are given to the member or created by the member.
3. All kinds of information entered during registration, placed on the site and content, transmitted or sent through this site; The member is responsible for (i) identification information, (ii) contact information. It is accepted that the identity and contact information given for registration is up-to-date, accurate and reliable. It is the member's responsibility to keep the username and password.
4. KOMBALARA TELEKOM does not accept any responsibility for incorrect, illegal or unauthorized use of the username and password. In cases of unauthorized use, the member who caused this is responsible for any damage to the KOMBALARA TELEKOM or third parties.
5. All responsibility of the transactions made through the membership account belongs to the member.
6. Members are deemed to have accepted and guaranteed that any information transmitted to the site or sent through this site is reliable, correct, not misleading, does not violate the rights of third parties, is not against the law, is presented in good faith, and that the said information has the right to be posted or transmitted.
7. The member is obliged to take the necessary measures and notify KOMBALARA TELEKOM as soon as he learns that the user name and password are used without permission or that an attempt is made to seize it.
8. Commercial communication:
9. Member or users; Declaring that KOMBALARA TELEKOM or OWNER OF KOMBALARA TELEKOM may send electronic messages or commercial electronic messages from websites operated by third parties that are not owned or controlled by KOMBALARA TELEKOM, and that he/she gives prior permission/approval to the sending of electronic messages to be sent through all kinds of electronic communication, whether commercial or not, and has accepted. The member has the right to revoke this permission/approval and to reject commercial electronic messages at any time. Rejection requests are processed by KOMBALARA TELEKOM within 3 working days at the latest. Reject ways are shown in messages where the sender is a KOMBALARA TELEKOM.
10. Collection of visit information: When the site is visited, web servers automatically begin to collect information to enable the site to communicate with the visitor's computer. In addition, information such as the number of visits to the site, which part of the site visitors prefer, IP addresses, domain type, browser type, date and time, and circulation on the website are monitored, controlled and stored. Using the site means that the user consents to the collection, processing and storage of the specified information by KOMBALARA TELEKOM.
Users are prohibited from collecting, recording, processing the personal data of other members and/or users through the Site or using, copying, or duplicating the Site database.
Users can access detailed information about their Personal Data and their rights regarding the processing of their data from the Clarification Text and Personal Data Policy published on the site.
12. Prohibition of interference: It is prohibited to violate or attempt to violate the security of the site. Legal and criminal action may be taken against those who attempt such violations and a lawsuit may be filed. Any allegation of violation will be investigated by KOMBALARA TELEKOM and if an illegal violation is suspected, relevant legal institutions will be contacted/cooperated. If it is determined that the actions specified in this article have been carried out, the access of the relevant person and users to the site is terminated, and their memberships cancelled if any. Accordance with the law, the violating person or persons are liable financially, legally and criminally to the person whose rights are violated and/or KOMBALARA TELEKOM.
14. Site policies:
i. Criminal Acts: Users i) obliged not to act in any way contrary which is a crime both in the international arena and within the scope of local legislation ii) the relevant regulations and directives of the European Union.
ii. Forbidden Behaviors: Users have agreed and committed not to run or use software that sends more messages to the site server than a person's capacity for a given time.
15.Termination: The user may terminate the use of the Site and his membership, if any, at any time, without any restrictions and without notice, unless there is a separate agreement or arrangement in the site content. If it is stipulated on the site, it is mandatory to follow the steps regarding termination of membership. The KOMBALARA TELEKOM; (i) the user violates the terms or policies written here or specified by KOMBALARA TELEKOM, (ii) the user does not have the right to use due to legal restrictions, (iii) in accordance with the legislation or the decisions of administrative regulatory bodies (iv) In case the access to the site is lost due to legal regulations or force majeure.(v) KOMBALARA TELEKOM's discretion, the website may cancel the membership, prevent the use or terminate it without any notice due to suspension, , termination or similar reasons.
16. Records: In case of disputes that may arise from the use of the site, all kinds of electronic and commercial records, including KOMBALARA TELEKOM 's books and communication logs, as well as e-mail and fax notifications made by KOMBALARA TELEKOM to users constitute definitive and exclusive evidence.
18. Notification agreement: It is accepted by KOMBALARA TELEKOM that e-mail or fax notifications to the contact information of the users on the site will have the same legal consequences as the valid notification.
19. Provisions to be applied: Laws of the Republic of Turkey are applied in disputes that may arise regarding use of the site. Users residing outside the Republic of Turkey and connecting to the Site from outside the Republic of Turkey also accept that the laws of the Republic of Turkey are valid in any disputes that may arise regarding the use of the site and waive their rights arising from all other applicable country regulations.
KOMBALARA TELEKOM Communication Information and Software Services Joint Stock Company (“KOMBALARA TELEKOM”) offers Participants/Customers a questionnaire that they can solve in order to measure the level of corporate digitization. This clarification text is provided to real persons (“Data Owner”), in accordance with Article 10 of the Law, in cases where KOMBALARA TELEKOM acts as a data controller during the presentation of the questionnaire to Users, within the scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“Law”). It has been prepared for the purpose of providing information on the process, form and purposes of collecting, processing, storing, protecting and destroying data, and their rights and methods of exercising their rights in accordance with the Law.
KOMBALARA TELEKOM Communication Information and Software Services Joint Stock Company
Mansuroğlu Neighborhood 283/1 St. No: 2 D: 402 Bayraklı / İZMİR
trade register number
1. Personal Data
In accordance with the provisions of the law, any information relating to an identified or identifiable real person is personal data. Participant/Customer; In order to benefit from the corporate digitalization measurement service and survey provided by KOMBALARA TELEKOM; may have forwarded, explained and recorded the company title, name-surname, phone number, e-mail address and the position in the company they worked for, to KOMBALARA TELEKOM.
2. For What Purposes Do We Process Your Personal Data?
o 1.1. Processing Under the Law
Your personal data transmitted, disclosed and recorded by you, pursuant to Article 5 of the Law, "provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of the contract, it is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract, it is necessary for the data controller to fulfill or partially its legal obligation" automatically.
o 2.2. Processing Permitted Permission
In cases where you have your express consent in accordance with the provisions of the legislation, in accordance with the articles of the Law; If necessary, advertising, marketing, etc. We may process it for the purpose of carrying out activities, promoting existing or new KOMBALARA TELEKOM products and/or services and/or features.
3. What Are Our Personal Data Collection Methods and Legal Reasons for Collection?
4. What Are Your Rights as a Data Owner?
In case you want to exercise your rights in Article 11 of the Law, by filling out the application form , you can submit our company's “Mansuroğlu Neighborhood 283/1 St. No: 2 D: 402 Bayraklı / İZMİR” address or firstname.lastname@example.org, using the methods specified in the COMMUNIQUE ON THE PROCEDURES AND PRINCIPLES OF APPLICATION TO DATA SUBJECT, or you can send it to the same address in person or by hand via a deputy. In case you want to exercise this right through your deputy, a copy of the power of attorney containing the special authorization must be submitted in the annex of the form.
In the written applications, the wet signed form you fill in Turkish is sent to our company " Mansuroğlu Neighborhood 283/1 St. No: 2 D: 402 Bayraklı / İZMİR” address through a notary public, or you can deliver it to the same address in person or through a deputy.
For applications to be made by other means (electronically) as stated above, you can fill out the form in Turkish and send it to the following addresses:
Registered Electronic Mail: email@example.com
Documents proving your identity, prove your request, if any, and if you want to exercise this right through your deputy, a notarized copy of the right of attorney containing special authority must be submitted in the annex of the form.
In the application; In cases where information is incomplete or incorrectly shared, the request is not expressed clearly and understandably, the documents supporting the request are not transmitted at all or properly, a copy of the power of attorney is not attached in applications made by attorney, we may have difficulty meeting your requests and there may be delays in the research process. For this reason, it is important that you comply with these issues in the use of your rights. Otherwise, our company will not be responsible for any delays. Our company's legal rights are reserved against false, untrue/illegal, malicious applications.
1. USERNAME AND PASSWORD
1.1. KOMBALARA TELECOM; It may make the use of all or part of the Website and/or Services subject to membership/registration. During registration, the MEMBER may be given a user name and password or the MEMBER may be requested to create a user name and password. The MEMBER is directly responsible to KOMBALARA TELEKOM and/or third parties for the protection of his/her own user name and password, misuse or illegal use and all possible unauthorized use.
1.2. Access to the Services subject to membership conditions can only be done with a password. MEMBER is solely responsible for creating passwords in a more secure way using special numbers, letters and characters or making necessary changes for this. The responsibility of all transactions made using the user name and password belongs to the MEMBER. In the event that the user name and password are lost, are in the hands of unauthorized third parties, or are faced with a situation that threatens the security of the MEMBER, the MEMBER must immediately take the necessary measures and notify KOMBALARA TELEKOM.
2. PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
KOMBALARA TELEKOM makes maximum efforts for the security of all pages on the Web Site. Various technical and administrative measures are implemented to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of the data uploaded, transmitted and/or recorded on the Website.
3. PERSONAL DATA
3.2. The personal data in question are provided by KOMBALARA TELEKOM pursuant to the legal reasons "explicit consent, the necessity to process the personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of the contract, it is compulsory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation". can be processed fully or partially automatically.
3.3 Special Qualified Personal Data
KOMBALARA TELEKOM, MEMBERS and/or Users in any way and strictly unless required by law; does not request data related to race, ethnicity, political thought, philosophical belief, religion, sect or other beliefs, clothing, membership to associations, foundations or trade unions, health, sexual life, criminal convictions and security measures, as well as biometric and genetic data. KOMBALARA TELEKOM has no responsibility for the fact that this information has been given, recorded or disclosed on or through the Website.
3.4. The Kombalara Telecom Group Companies' Personal Data Protection, Processing, Storage and Disposal Policy, which is located in the "Personal Data" section of the kombalara.net corporate website, which contains detailed information about Personal Data, is an integral part of these Privacy Conditions.
In case of non-compliance with the Privacy Terms or an attempt to violate the rules, KOMBALARA TELEKOM has the right to reject, remove from the content, delete the information available in the system, without prior notice, regardless of whether the violation occurs in full or not. reserves the right to suspend, terminate access to the Services or cancel membership. This rule also applies in case of indirect violation or attempted violation of the Privacy Terms by the MEMBERS. KOMBALARA TELEKOM's failure to exercise or implement any legal right or measure written herein; It does not mean that KOMBALARA TELEKOM renounces or accepts violation of the Privacy Conditions or its legal rights.
5. FOLLOWING/CHANGE OF PRIVACY TERMS
6. OPEN SYSTEM
MEMBERS and/or Users; that the internet environment is not a reliable environment, that communication in the internet environment is risky, personal data, passwords, etc. It knows and accepts that all kinds of information, including information, may be the addressee of unlawful acts of third parties. KOMBALARA TELEKOM does not make any guarantees regarding the security of the Website and/or malicious acts.
7. WEBSİTE ASSISTANT PROGRAMMES
Utilities may be used for MEMBERS to benefit from some Services and/or Web Site's own advantages through the Website. If these utilities are used, data on the form and scope of use can be saved in the Website database. Likewise, in order for you to benefit from the Services and the Website more easily, some "cookies" can be used, some information can be sent to the MEMBERS and/or Users or some MEMBER and/or User information can be collected through them.
8. INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION